NCFC Recruitment 2020 www.ncfc.gov.in: Mahalanobis National Crop Forecast Centre (MNCFC) invites applications for recruitment of Consultants and Analysts on contract basis and Temporary Basis through a Service Provider. The last date for submission of online applications is 15th August 2020.
About: Mahalanobis National Crop Forecast Centre (MNCFC) is a national centre under Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers’ Welfare (DAC&FW), Government of India, located in Pusa Campus, New Delhi, engaged in use of space technology for agricultural applications.
Name of the Post
Analyst Level Personnel (ALP)
✅ Age Limit:
✔️ Analyst: 35 years as on 31/07/2020
✔️ Consultant: 60 years as on 31/07/2020 (65 Years for scientists/officials retired from Government/ Autonomous organisation)
✅ Monthly Salary:
✔️ Analyst: ₹ 50,000/- per month
✔️ Consultant: ₹ 1,00,000/- per month
✅ Educational Qualifications:
(1) 02 Posts – M. Tech in Remote Sensing & GIS/ Geomatics/ Geoinformatics/Computer Science/IT with B. Tech (EC/CS/IT) with atleast 1 Year experience in Image Processing/ Web GIS/ Software Development/ Machine Learning/ AI.
(2) 05 Posts – M. Sc. Agricultural Meteorology/Agricultural Physics/Agricultural Statistics/Agronomy, with B. Sc. (Agriculture) with at least 1-year experience, in Remote Sensing data analysis/ Crop Yield Modelling/Drought Assessment.
(3) 06 Posts – M.Sc./M. Tech/ M. Sc.(Tech) in Remote Sensing & GIS/ Geomatics/ Geoinformatics having Bachelor Degree(in Physics/Mathematics/Agriculture/ Engineering) with at least 1 Year experience in Remote Sensing & GIS data analysis.
(1) M.Sc.(Agriculture/ Statistics/ Remote Sensing & GIS) or Ph. D.(Agriculture/ Statistics/ Remote Sensing & GIS).
(2) Minimum 10years’experience(8 years for Ph. D.) in any of the following fields Remote Sensing Applications in Agriculture, Agriculture Statistics/ Field Survey, Crop Modelling/ Crop Yield Estimation.
(3) National/ State Level Project management related to natural resourcesorAt least 5 papers in Peer Reviewed Journals
✅ Selection Process:
✔️ Candidates will be screened based on their eligibility and in the order of merit of as per their academic record and experience based on their Curriculum Vitae (CV).
✔️ Screened in candidates will be called by the service provider for interview (physical/online) by an expert committee, in New Delhi.
✔️ Combined overall performance to be assessed based on Interview (50%)and CV(50%)shall be deciding factor. No TA/DA will be paid for participating in the Physical Interview.
✅ Help Desk: Dr. Pradeep Kumar, Assistant Director, MNCFC, New Delhi(Tel:011-25843224;Mob. 9482766776)
✅ How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates may apply online @ ncfc.gov.in. The last date for registration of online applications is 15/08/2020.